Improve your security posture with our FREE Microsoft Security Immersion Workshop: Secure Hybrid Cloud!
When it comes to securing cloud workloads, a new approach is needed. Workloads evolve rapidly, so how do you ensure that the ever-changing services follow best practices for security? . Prepare to embark on an immersive hands-on digital workshop crafted to help your organization take advantage of innovative cloud technologies. We can help you unlock the full potential of your business with greater confidence in the cloud.
Join Bulletproof and Microsoft for a comprehensive overview of Microsoft Defender for Cloud and Azure network security products at an upcoming Microsoft Security Immersion Workshop: Secure Hybrid Cloud. You’ll learn how to assess and visualize the security state of your resources with Secure Score in Microsoft Defender for Cloud. You’ll also see how to simplify enterprise compliance and use AI and automation to streamline threat investigation.
Through this event you will learn and experience how Microsoft Defender for Cloud enables your organization to:
• Assess and visualize the security state of resources in Azure, on-premises, and in other clouds with Secure Score in Microsoft Defender for Cloud.
• Simplify enterprise compliance and view customer’s compliance against regulatory requirements.
• Use AI and automation to cut through false alarms, quickly identify threats, and streamline threat investigation.
• Protect all hybrid cloud workloads with Microsoft Defender for Cloud.
• Protect hybrid data that’s hosted in Azure, on-premises, or in other clouds.
• Scan container images for vulnerabilities in Azure Container Registry and protect Azure Kubernetes Service instances.
• Safeguard Windows servers and clients and protect Linux servers and assess vulnerabilities in VMs.
• Monitor the security state of hybrid cloud workloads via one console and use Azure Arc to extend coverage to workloads outside Azure.
⚠️ Please Note: this workshop has limited capacity and registration will shut down automatically once full. But, we have additional dates between now and June – please see the list below. If the session is full and you’d like to be added to the waitlist for the next offering, please email email@example.com and we’ll send you the details as soon as they are available.⚠️
Registration is now open for:
Free Virtual Event
Upcoming Dates: June 15th
10AM - 3PM EST [Full-Day Session]
Past Events: February 17th, March 24th, April 20th, April 25th, May 11th