This three-day course will introduce you to contemporary testing principles and practices used by Agile teams to deliver high-quality increments of software on regular iterations.
Length Days: 3 | Length Hours: 24
This course contains several modules, each covering a different set of Agile practices and related tools.
This course is appropriate for all members of a software development team, especially those team members performing testing activities – regardless of skill level. This course also provides value for non-testers (managers, Scrum Masters, coaches, etc.) who want a better understanding of what Agile software testing involves.
You should take this class if any of these issues sound familiar:
· Release dates and budgets are missed due to low quality and bugs
· Testing activities are performed at the end of the sprint/iteration or release
· No collective ownership or collaboration exists between the developers and testers
· The team tests the wrong things at the wrong time
· No automated tests, no regression tests, and no idea of the quality of your software!
1 – Agile Software Testing
· Agile software development
· Agile testing behaviors
· Agile requirements and acceptance criteria
2 – Planning and Tracking Quality
· Forcasting and planning a sprint
· Defining done, reporting bugs
3 – Development Tests
· Unit testing, code coverage
· Test-Driven Development (TDD)
4 – Acceptance Tests
· Acceptance testing, integration testing, UI testing
· Performance testing, load testing, non-functional requirements
· Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD)
5 – Exploratory Tests
· Exploratory testing, testing “tours”, providing feedback
6 – Build and Test Automation
· Automated building and testing, Continuous Integration (CI)
· Build and test using Visual Studio agents
7 – Delivering Quality Software
· Overcoming common dysfunctions, attributes and behaviors of high-performance teams