SharePoint is a complex platform. A strong understanding of the platform will allow students to work more efficiently & effectively. In this course, students will learn how to use a SharePoint Team Site to access, store, and share information & documents.
Length Days: 1 | Length Hours: 8
· Using Microsoft Windows 8.1
· Using Microsoft Windows 10
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic end-user skills with Microsoft Windows 8 or later, and any or all of the Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016 suite components, plus basic competence with Internet browsing.
This course is designed for Microsoft® Windows® and Microsoft® Office users who are transitioning to a SharePoint environment, and who need to access information from and collaborate with team members on a Microsoft SharePoint Team Site.
In this course, you will be able to use resources on a typical SharePoint Team Site in the course of performing normal business tasks. You will:
· Interact with SharePoint Team Sites.
· Work with documents, content, and libraries.
· Interact in SharePoint.
· Work with Lists.
· Integrate SharePoint with Microsoft Office.
1 – Interactiing with SharePoint Team Sites
· Topic A: Access SharePoint Sites
· Topic B: Navigate SharePoint Sites
2 – Working with Documents, Content, & Libraries
· Topic A: Upload Documents
· Topic B: Search for Documents and Content
3 – Interacting in SharePoint
· Topic A: Update and Share Your Profile
· Topic B: Follow and Share Content
4 – Working with Lists
· Topic A: Add and Modify List Items
· Topic B: Configure List Views
· Topic C: Filter and Group Data with List Views
5 – Integrating with Microsoft Office
· Topic A: Access and Save Microsoft Office Documents with SharePoint
· Topic B: Manage Document Versions
· Topic C: Work with SharePoint Data from Outlook