Students will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint Team Site so that their organization can share information and collaborate effectively.
Length Days: 1 | Length Hours: 8
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site users who will create and manage a SharePoint site.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
· Create and configure new SharePoint sites.
· Add document, asset, and wiki page libraries to sites and configure them.
· Add and configure announcement, task, calendar, contacts, and custom lists.
· Create and implement custom forms.
· Configures Site Settings, site search, and site navigation.
· Assign permissions and access rights to sites, users, and lists and documents.
· Configure content roll-up, and finalize site configuration.
1 – Creating a New Site
· Create a Site
· Change the Look and Feel of Your SharePoint Site
2 – Adding and Configuring Libraries
· Configure Document Library for Your SharePoint Team Site
· Configure the Site Assets Library for Your SharePoint Site
· Add and Configure a Wiki for Your SharePoint Site
3 – Adding and Configuring Lists
· Add an Announcement List
· Add and Configure a Task List
· Add and Configure Contact and Calendar Lists
· Add and Configure a Blog Subsite
· Add and Configure a Custom List to your SharePoint Site
· Customize List Forms
4 – Configuring Site Settings, Navigation, and Search
· Configure Site Search Options
· Configure Site Administration Settings
· Configure Site Organization and Navigation
5 – Assigning Permissions and Access Rights
· Sharing Sites and Setting Site Permissions
· Secure Lists, Libraries, and Documents
6 – Configure Content Roll-up, Summary Links, and Site Map
· Add and Configure the Content Search Web Part
· Add and Configure the Relevant Documents Web Part