The Developing on AWS course is designed to help individuals design and build secure, reliable and scalable AWS-based applications. In this course, we cover fundamental concepts and baseline programming for developing applications on AWS.
Length Days: 3/Length Hours: 24
Prerequisites for this course include: working knowledge of software development, familiarity with cloud computing concepts, & basic familiarity with .NET (C#) or Java.
This course is appropriate for developers.
- Skills learned on the course include:
- Install and configure SDKs and IDE toolkits
- Automate basic service operations using C# or Java
- Designing optima Use AWS security features to control access to AWS services
- Understand deployment models and usage with AWS
1 – DAY 1: GETTING STARTED
- Working with the AWS code library, SDKs, and IDE toolkits
- Introduction to AWS security features
- Service object models and baseline concepts for working with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and Amazon DynamoDB
2 – DAY 2: WORKING WITH AWS SERVICES
- Service object models and baseline concepts for working with the Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) and the Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Applying AWS security features
3 – DAY 3: APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT BEST PRACTICES
- Application deployment using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Best practices for working with AWS services