AWS Business Essentials helps IT business decision makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives.
Length Days: 1/Length Hours: 8
Prerequisites for this course include: working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts, familiarity with basic finance concepts, & familiarity with basic IT security concepts.
This course is best suited to IT business decision-makers and individuals who are new to working with AWS
- Skills gained in this training include:
- Identify the value and benefits of the AWS cloud
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain security and data protection
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS cloud can have on an organization’s procurement cycle, cost management, and contracts, while minimizing risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
1 – COURSE OUTLINE
- Benefits of Cloud Computing and Defining Your Cloud Strategy
- Introduction to the AWS Cloud
- Security and Compliance
- Cloud Financials
- Migrating to the Cloud: Next Steps