Security and privacy are listed as the #2 concern for CIO’s in a 2016 Forbes survey. According to this survey, the average security breach goes undetected for 197 days and the average data breach cost 4 million dollars! No business is too small or too large to be a target.
Bulletproof will be hosting a complimentary ½ day seminar, Enterprise Cloud Security Forum, where we’ll discuss how to secure your business with Windows 10 / Enterprise Mobility Suite and Managed Security Services. It will be hosted in three cities:
This is a great opportunity to get a comprehensive overview of cyber security from industry experts such as Microsoft, Bulletproof, Fortinet, Dell/EMC, Veeam and Beauceron Security.
Here are some of the topics that will be discussed at the event:
- What are the most common threats facing small and medium size businesses in Canada? Who is being targeted and what you should do to protect your business from threats like MalWare, RansomWare and Phishing Attacks?
- Find out how Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility Suite is the most secure platform to protect your business and data, both at your site and in the cloud.
- Learn how to detect potential threats and respond to breaches with Advanced Threat Analytics and Windows Defender.
- Addressing the human element of cyber security and what you can do to increase security awareness for your business with Beauceron Security.
- Understand how Fortinet’s approach to Unified Threat Management can protect your business 24×7, 365 day a year.
- See the latest secure Windows 10 devices from Dell.
- Networking lunch to compare notes with other companies and your peers in the region.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Find out more and register here!